Monday, March 22, 2010

Your Path Was In The Great Waters

How can God not exist when you see a glorious sunrise like this?

I spent this past week in beautiful Catalina Island off the coast of California. It was my second straight spring break. Like last year, I came full of expectations: first of all, just to be out of Utah and to everything else in my life aside. Before this trip, I was hiding behind walls, being in my own little world. I needed this trip to renew my soul, and my strength, to renew my faith. Oh did God blow my mind away. His grace was everywhere, whether it'd be in the study, in discussions our group had, during the challenging hike, or in the oceans and the mountains surrounding us, it was all there. It was a blessing to share these experiences with old and new friends. I will try to keep this feeling that God gave me and spread it to others back home, and everywhere I go. I just have to trust not in man, but in our father up above and give my life into his hands.

I would personally like to thank our leaders Cody and Kristin, for leading our group and help guiding us in our Mark 2 study. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment